Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Brand New Year

I have never put a lot of stock into New Years.
I never really feel any different and I've never seen the point. I do however like festivities in any form and am always excited to spend time with friends. This year I have no resolutions, I don't think I need a brand new fresh start because I get that every single day with God. I like taking life one day at a time; much more than that can be overwhelming to a mind as small as mine :-)
This year I have found a new reason to enjoy a new year- It's a good reminder that life is still moving forward. I am glad to be rid of the 2011 title and moving on with 2012. A lot happened in 2011 and I'm ready to wash my hands and be rid of it. I'm ready for the constant reminder that this is indeed a new day and everyday is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment