Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11

I'm thankful for music.
Music allows me to express feelings that don't always have words to match. There is usually a song to match my mood and sometimes I just need to hear something and let it speak for me.
Music comforts my babies, it comforts me. When we're happy; there's usually a song for it. When we're scared we sing through it. There's even a few songs when you're mad that will either validate your anger or calm you down.
Some of my best memories are musical. I came from a family that gathered around the piano and sang Christmas carols. We sang silly songs on road trips. My sisters and I were all in choir and I think we all tried our hand and an instrument or two. There has never been a time when music wasn't a key thing in my life and I'm thankful for that. I can't imagine not having a love for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment