Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7

I'm thankful for my sisters.
When we were growing up and we'd fight my mom would always say "you're the only sisters you're ever going to have!"

We didn't take her seriously then but I sure am thankful to have that bond now that we're all pretty much grown. My sisters know my dirt and they love my anyway, they understand where I'm coming from because we share the same background. We know how to make it all better for each other and how to be there and when to just listen.

If one of us got into trouble (thankfully no one has) i know that we would all be there for each other in a heartbeat. I can tell you that my sisters were there when for me when Drew died. It meant so much to me that they were there even if they could only help by listening to me cry.

I have tried to be there in the same ways although I am grateful that they have never experianced that kind of loss. Some day it will be just the 3 of us and we really be all we have and I'm so thankful to have the most amazing sisters because I know when that day comes we will be more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment