Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9

I'm thankful for the provision of clothes

We actually buy very few things for our children in term of clothing. We are not against hand me downs and thanks to great friends, some family, and a lot of love we are able to trade or be blessed by other peoples clothes and then in turn we pass on the love.
I am so thankful because I don't always know where their clothes are going to come from but I always feel so peaceful about it because we are always taken care of and we have never not had our needs met.

I honestly feel like it's all about giving back and passing on the blessings. We are blessed and I really try to pay it forward and maybe that's a part of why we never worry about how our needs will be met.
It's a pretty beautiful thing and I am so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment