Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4

I'm thankful for the little things in life.

I'm talking about that first sip of coffee in the morning;
a favorite song on the radio or just a song that soothes your soul when you need it;
Finding a dollar or two in the wash;
A new turtle (or 2) who provides entertainment and a welcome distraction from the stressors of life;
The little jokes that your husband makes that make you roll your eyes but laugh;
Or the way the dog looks up at you when he comes and lays his head in your lap...

These little things are definitely not usually life changing by themselves but without them my life would definitely be different.

I sometimes get very busy with life and child training and school and just surviving in general. Tonight I was having trouble of isolating something to be thankful for and I stopped and thought about the last thing that made me smile. It was one of these little things and often times I find myself smiling at the little oddities and joys that are intertwined with my days. I'm thankful to have things to smile about J

No comments:

Post a Comment